Marion Caunter – Recently, this hot mama has been enjoying the high life at Paris and London for Fashion Week. We’re so jealous!
- Sheena Liam – After winning Cycle 2 of Asia’s Next Top Model and being signed with Storm Model Management, this talented lass has been climbing her way to bigger gigs, such as walking down the runway for London Fashion Week. You go, girl.
3. Yuna – Our homegrown singer-songwriter Yuna is currently working on her career in Los Angeles and she’s still producing hits that are totally up our alley.
4. Carey Ng – Currently the National Director of Miss Universe Malaysia, this gorgeous lady often makes appearances at exclusive events in the prettiest gowns ever.
5. Lisa Surihani – With a whopping 1.4 million followers, this social media queen updates fans on her life very, very consistently and she’s currently pregnant with her first child!
6. Hunny Madu – We’re loving Hani Hatim’s casual makeup looks, edgy OOTDs and random videos of her little daughter Eva Medina.
7. Nora Danish – This 33-year-old actress, model and TV host is currently working on her new cafe, Kopi & XOXO, which launches on the 27th of March.
8. Sarah Lian – Just recently, Sarah has made Malaysia proud as she’s starring in a Hong Kong-based film called Jasmine World which premieres on March 25.
9. Nur Fazura – In December 2014, Channel E! has been airing a mini series, Facing Up To Fazura, which highlights her life and career. She also has a boutique called House of Doll that’s located in Bangsar.
10. Debbie Goh – A former Miss Malaysia Chinese International, Debbie is a busy actress who has starred in many Hong Kong drama series and movies.
11. MayJune – A former NTV7 Malaysia Star Idol Champion, Mayjune is an actress + Host + Singer who has starred in many Large Format Event & Film in Malaysia.
12. Anerly Fang – A Famous Facebooker or Blogger in Northern Region of Malaysia. She own a Fashion Library named Dovey Diary & Plate Store in Penang.